• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BAMF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2020
    Grapevine
    Greetings! I am BAMF, the unruly offspring of username STFU. (You can blame him for my presence among you fine folks)
    I was informed I needed to come pay my dues here...Then go pay in the support signup.

I am currently in the process of educating myself as I put together an AR-9. Still in the research phase, so feel free to send some tips my way. Recently moved to Texas and always looking to expand my knowledge of all things mechanical.
    Overall I'm still a novice. Although, I do take pride in my basic range etiquette/safety knowledge. I'm here to learn from fellow "Plinkers", "Grand Masters" and bacon lovers alike. Thanks for having me!

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Texas isn't so bad, could be worse. I only hate STFU a little, so that's better than some others.. Glad you're here.

Good luck, we're not mean, all the time.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Welcome. My brother lives in Southlake and has a boat at the Silver Lake Marina in Grapevine. Nice area. Too crowded for this country boy though.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Texas is a beautiful place. Last time I drove through. I noticed a sign at the border as I crossed into Texas. It said. "clean restrooms ahead".
    I thought I was an odd request,. It took me a week but I got em all cleaned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom