• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dabird

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2020
    New Albany
    Hello everyone, I've been lurking here for a while and finally registered. I'm having the fortunate or unfortunate experience of becoming a gun owner a month before the Corona panic. I'm 45 years old and didn't really grow up in gun household although I did have hunters in my extended family so rifles and shotguns were around. I've always had an interest in guns, but never took that next step until I found out a few months ago I was inheriting a few long guns. I figured I might as well go ahead and buy a handgun too. I went from owning nothing to buying a Canik TP9SF Elite and inheriting a Mossberg 500a 12g, Springfield 947e 12g, and a Remington Improved Model 6 .22.

I'm an information addict so I've spent the last couple months reading and watching pretty much everything I can find gun related and now I'm trying to figure out what other guns I'm going to purchase with this $1200 check I have coming :):. I'm really looking forward to things getting back to normal so I can actually get out and shoot these things and take some training courses. I was able to get my license to carry application in just before things got really crazy so hopefully that won't be delayed too long.

Just wanted to say hello and express my appreciation that this group exists

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    :welcome: From Clarksville, The next town up the river..
    Hopefully the gun stores will get some stock back in & the prices won't rise just because of Supply & Demand which is Price Gouging IMO..
    You should check out Everything Concealed Carry in Clarksville ASAP, Might stop in there today myself just to see if they have any 40 S&W JHP..
    I'm down to just 300 rounds of 165gr FMJ for my Glock 24.. I live about six blocks from this store.. GR8 Folks with GR8 Prices..

Gary Sutter from Clarksville

Dabird

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2020
    New Albany
    :welcome: From Clarksville, The next town up the river..
    Hopefully the gun stores will get some stock back in & the prices won't rise just because of Supply & Demand which is Price Gouging IMO..
    You should check out Everything Concealed Carry in Clarksville ASAP, Might stop in there today myself just to see if they have any 40 S&W JHP..
    I'm down to just 300 rounds of 165gr FMJ for my Glock 24.. I live about six blocks from this store.. GR8 Folks with GR8 Prices..

Gary Sutter from Clarksville

ECC is one of the places I definitely want to check out

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Howdy neighbor! This is a great forum, ask questions, read the forums, get more guns!! Check out Fall City Firearms, In Clarksville, Rick, the owner is Indiucky, a member here. He has cool guns, and knows a **** ton about guns!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom