Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Hello From Hamilton County

Hello Ingo guys,
    I've been a lurker on this great forum for a long time. Retired military, had a cup of coffee for a few years after that in federal law enforcement. Long time ACC member. Saw a post that I wanted to comment on, so I joined to have post privileges. Excerpt from the post which was commenting on a indiana gun shop went like this, "...inventory is mostly geared towards self defense and assault weapons".
    Folks please don't use the term "assault rifle", or "assault weapon" as in this Dec 2016 INGO post. When a 2nd Amendment supporter, or shooting enthusiast, or gun owner, uses that term to label some type black gun - he is making the case for the gun haters out there. Educate the masses that the term AR-15 is the designation from the Armalite gun design sold to Colt Manufacturing in 1959. The AR stands for ARMALITE RIFLE! Not assault rifle or assault weapon. Just my two cents. Thank you.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by don372 View Post
    Hello Ingo guys,
    I've been a lurker on this great forum for a long time. Retired military, had a cup of coffee for a few years after that in federal law enforcement. Long time ACC member. Saw a post that I wanted to comment on, so I joined to have post privileges. Excerpt from the post which was commenting on a indiana gun shop went like this, "...inventory is mostly geared towards self defense and assault weapons".
    Folks please don't use the term "assault rifle", or "assault weapon" as in this Dec 2016 INGO post. When a 2nd Amendment supporter, or shooting enthusiast, or gun owner, uses that term to label some type black gun - he is making the case for the gun haters out there. Educate the masses that the term AR-15 is the designation from the Armalite gun design sold to Colt Manufacturing in 1959. The AR stands for ARMALITE RIFLE! Not assault rifle or assault weapon. Just my two cents. Thank you.
    ​Welcome to INGO I hope everyone notices that you have made a very good point about labeling items!!!!!!

User Info Menu

While we all understand what AR means the masses don't and the media will do all they can to keep it that way. Oh and welcome to the board from Sheridan.

[edit] Just looked and you are also from Sheridan. We need to get together.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    This guy went full Brussel Sprouts.

The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

Expert

User Info Menu

Welcome to from Westfield!

User Info Menu

to.

Target Sports in Sheridan is classic.

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Hello from a fellow Blue-ID Mafioso
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Welcome from Hobart.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Welcome to INGO

User Info Menu

Welcome to INGO!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast