• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tosharri

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Plainfield
    Hi...sort of new to the group but have been lurking in the background for a few years now. Boyfriend is in the military and has gotten me interested in shooting. I have three shotguns that have been in my family for years and a Glock 23 4th gen I love. Also looking to purchase very soon an air rifle and a regular rifle to complete my little 'collection'.

Have always loved reading the posts but don't feel I have enough knowledge to really engage in conversation....had I known not responding would keep me from purchasing some quality equipment I would have posted earlier. Anyway...this is me!

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Ask questions, then listen to the answers. That's how I got so smart. (purple letters = sarcasm) Welcome to INGO. Becoming a site supporter lets you use the classifieds before 50 posts. I recommend getting the 50 good posts in and then becoming a Site Supporter.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hi...sort of new to the group but have been lurking in the background for a few years now. Boyfriend is in the military and has gotten me interested in shooting. I have three shotguns that have been in my family for years and a Glock 23 4th gen I love. Also looking to purchase very soon an air rifle and a regular rifle to complete my little 'collection'.

Have always loved reading the posts but don't feel I have enough knowledge to really engage in conversation....had I known not responding would keep me from purchasing some quality equipment I would have posted earlier. Anyway...this is me!
    Hello neighbor! Knowledge to engage in conversation? This is the Internet, not required here :laugh:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

Don't be afraid to ask questions, we were all new to this at one time. Also remember, there are no stupid questions but there can be stupid answers. :D :D :D :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom