Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Wink Hi from Avon Indiana!

Hi...sort of new to the group but have been lurking in the background for a few years now. Boyfriend is in the military and has gotten me interested in shooting. I have three shotguns that have been in my family for years and a Glock 23 4th gen I love. Also looking to purchase very soon an air rifle and a regular rifle to complete my little 'collection'.

Have always loved reading the posts but don't feel I have enough knowledge to really engage in conversation....had I known not responding would keep me from purchasing some quality equipment I would have posted earlier. Anyway...this is me!

User Info Menu

to

User Info Menu

Welcome!

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Yup. We have some rules round here.....
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

You will only learn more by posting and asking questions. Many very bright people on here with worlds of knowledge.
    Welcome

User Info Menu

Howdy! Iím in Avon too. Nice quiet area. Welcome.

User Info Menu

INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Ask questions, then listen to the answers. That's how I got so smart. (purple letters = sarcasm) Welcome to INGO. Becoming a site supporter lets you use the classifieds before 50 posts. I recommend getting the 50 good posts in and then becoming a Site Supporter.

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tosharri View Post
    Hi...sort of new to the group but have been lurking in the background for a few years now. Boyfriend is in the military and has gotten me interested in shooting. I have three shotguns that have been in my family for years and a Glock 23 4th gen I love. Also looking to purchase very soon an air rifle and a regular rifle to complete my little 'collection'.

Have always loved reading the posts but don't feel I have enough knowledge to really engage in conversation....had I known not responding would keep me from purchasing some quality equipment I would have posted earlier. Anyway...this is me!
    Hello neighbor! Knowledge to engage in conversation? This is the Internet, not required here
    INGOer #25,448

Plinker

User Info Menu

Welcome, Avon is the stomping grounds of my misspent youth...

Never ascribe to malice or conspiracy, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or incompetence...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast