Not open for further replies.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Just wanted to say hello, figured I've wandered around a bit here and there might as well pull up a seat. I've belonged to groups like this before for other hobbies and wanted to see if things here were about the same, helpful people, mostly friendly, a few grumps, couple of regular whiners, you know a good mix of everybody. Seems like the best groups have them all. I'll probably be more of a student than a teacher but we've all been there, I'll contribute when I can.
    Glad there is a place like this to learn new things especially with as many different options as we have in this hobby. Looking to learn about reloading, building and longer range shooting.
    Hoping to not screw up too much and avoid warnings and the ban hammer but first things first, off to complain about the 50 posts to get in the classifieds rule.:tantrum:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Welcome from Hobart. Only 49 more quality post to go. This task should be a cake walk for you with a long holiday weekend to finish. :alright:

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Welcome to INGO! Wow! I can not believe that no one told you to become a site supporter and avoid the 50 post rule.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Welcome to INGO! Wow! I can not believe that no one told you to become a site supporter and avoid the 50 post rule.

I know that I can do that but that's not the same as working for it, plus you lose the right laugh about the new members to follow that complain about the rule.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: [SUP]from[/SUP] NWI

You missed absolute a******* I feel left out.

Some will tell you they can get you past the 50 post rule for $50, don't fall for it, I can do it for $25.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom