Not open for further replies.

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Hi all... originally from Kokomo, but have lived in Indy for the last 10+ years. I'm not new to guns overall, but nearly all of my experience comes from hunting/shooting with my dad when I was a kid. I have a handgun, a shotgun and a couple of rifles, but haven't shot them in quite a few years and my knowledge is pretty basic, so I'm mostly here to listen and learn. I did get my CCW last year and although I know how to shoot a gun, I also know that I need to get myself to the range and probably to some defensive classes to learn the particulars. I'm well aware that hunting rabbits, deer and squirrels isn't quite the same skillset! Anyway, I look forward to learning from you all and you will definitely find me humble on all subjects. Thanks for sharing your knowledge on here!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

And before anyone else jumps, want to let you know that CCW translates to Concealed Carry Weapon. Indiana has a License to Carry Handgun. :D :D :D :D :D

Now if you are talking about the weapon itself and not the License to carry it, my sincere apologies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom