• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Welcome, you found what you were looking for. Hope you didn't bring IL politics with you though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hello from Griffith, moved here with my wife last year from IL and have been looking for a good gun community :)

A former IL resident! :runaway:
    Quick everyone hide he may have the IL CVirus. :p
    Welcome to INGO come check out our NWI INGO thread it's where the kool kids hang out.

Not sure how familiar you are with the region.
    However since you are NORTH of US-30 you are a thug, just like Jedi! :)
    Our members south of US-30 are our redneck brothers/sisters.
    Those in porter county (next county to the east) are our 1/2 brothers/sisters. Mama no like talking about them cause dad went and well.. sssshhhh

Laporte and newton counties are still part of da region but they are ffffffaaaaarrrrr and it's our 3rd cousins 4 times removed that live out there with all the fresh air!

Lake county btw is the ONLY true indiana county as we vote early, often and all our dead relatives from IL also vote. :rofl:

Oh and if you are UNlucky jedi might give you a hug at the next meet and eat.

Cheers!!

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    A former IL resident! :runaway:
    Quick everyone hide he may have the IL CVirus. :p
    Welcome to INGO come check out our NWI INGO thread it's where the kool kids hang out.

Not sure how familiar you are with the region.
    However since you are NORTH of US-30 you are a thug, just like Jedi! :)
    Our members south of US-30 are our redneck brothers/sisters.
    Those in porter county (next county to the east) are our 1/2 brothers/sisters. Mama no like talking about them cause dad went and well.. sssshhhh

Laporte and newton counties are still part of da region but they are ffffffaaaaarrrrr and it's our 3rd cousins 4 times removed that live out there with all the fresh air!

Lake county btw is the ONLY true indiana county as we vote early, often and all our dead relatives from IL also vote. :rofl:

Oh and if you are UNlucky jedi might give you a hug at the next meet and eat.

Cheers!!
    I grew up in South Holland (one town over from the border, in Cook County...glad I escaped that) and lived there my whole life before moving. I have family in Hammond, Chesterton, Westville, Lake Station, and Hobart so I'm very familiar with the region. I may be a thug but my wife is from Kentucky so maybe I can qualify for redneck status based on that lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom