NapoleonSolo

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    Heritage Lake
    Good morning everyone,
    So after too many decades of not having a gun, I now have two Sigs which are a P229 Elite Custom carry and a P225 A1.
    Love both of those guns and it had been 40 years since I was in the military and firing a handgun. I live just west of Danville at Heritage Lake. I recently got my CCW and that was just in time given the recent lawlessness going on in the state and country. Next up will be am AR and probably a HD shotgun and a Tikka for long range shooting. I use to shoot clay's with a Browning years ago and went Dove hunting a few times. I hunted as a kid and with raising a family, the years flew by. I am looking forward to learn a tremendous amount here and make new friends going forward. Thanks in advance for answering questions that might seem simple and I will try to do a bit of research before asking the obvious.

Last edited:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Welcome sir, and thank you for your service!
    You’re in the right place for information, both good and bad- mostly good.
    there are many many good people here (and a few of us smart asses!) with endless Knowledge and experience.
    ask away. Most wont give you a hard time for seemingly silly questions- that’s the only way we learn, right?
    welcome!

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Welcome from Hamilton County!! There is a great indoor range on the West side of Indy called Parabellum. They have competitions and one of the best trainers around. Check them out and get those Sigs some exercise.

NapoleonSolo

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    Heritage Lake
    I took my son shooting at Parabellum on Friday evening. Although he is an adult, he had never shot a handgun. He shot extremly well and loved it. We now have another convert and that is a good thing. I really had a thing for "The Man from U.N.C.L.E. as a kid. No illusions here but thought it would be a cool forum name.

NapoleonSolo

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    Heritage Lake
    Oh yeah, I grew up out at Geist before it was the land of the rich and infamous. No houses and a great place to ride dirt bikes or go hunting. The Indiana Gun Club was a half mile from where I lived and there was absolutely nothing else out there, just land and water.

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Welcome from Boone county! I grew up in Avon, and spent time at Heritage lake.

Welcome aboard, lots of good people in this community.

NapoleonSolo

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    Heritage Lake
    I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here. Indiana is a great state for gun owners and as some have said, the new Texas. Not so sure about that but a great state to own guns.

Ndavid45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    10   2   0
    Apr 29, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Hello from the south side of Indianapolis :ingo:. Great people here and alot to learn. Ask any questions you have. There are alot of grumpy old guys in here who are very knowledgeable. :twocents: welcome and enjoy.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I remember an episode of NCIS when they were comparing themselves to famous people and someone asked who Ducky reminded them of and Gibbs said "Illya Kuryakin."

I'm sure that was lost on most of the viewers.

Welcome!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Velkom to du grup.

Mit mutch luv

Trush

:shady::ar15:

I own the whole series. It came packed in a silver briefcase. The fams watched it twice through.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom