Not open for further replies.

UnknownOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2020
    West Indy
    Hello everyone.

I'm an average younger/middle aged guy who has just recently started getting into guns. I grew up in a house with no guns and really was not around guns until I was in my 20s. At that point a friend introduced me to guns and I have been interested ever since. I got a lifetime carry permit years ago but have only just bought my first gun this spring. Honestly the way things are currently going made me feel that protection for my family is now a necessity. I now own a Glock 17 and a PSA AR15 pistol that I assembled from a kit. I'm a machinist by trade so assembling the AR seemed quite enjoyable and I will probably end up deep into that rabbit hole sooner or later... Other than those two guns I am planning to buy a Mossberg 12 ga Shockwave and some kind of smaller carry gun in the near future.

I'm not really sure how much I will post here as I tend to be a fairly reserved person. I do enjoy coming here and reading though so maybe I will slip into conversations here and there.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    First of all, welcome to a great forum.
    I was a rather late starter myself, so can relate there.
    The gun bug is very contagious as you have noted thus far.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Howdy! and don't forget to practice and become proficient in the weapons you procure. :ar15:

As noted many times before, they are not magic talismans. They will do their job if you do yours.

Cheers!

UnknownOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2020
    West Indy
    Howdy! and don't forget to practice and become proficient in the weapons you procure. :ar15:

As noted many times before, they are not magic talismans. They will do their job if you do yours.

Cheers!

This is definitely taking place. Although I am new to actually owning guns, I have been shooting them for years. Can never get enough practice though....

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    Welcome from NWI.

You should look around and read as much as you want, when the time comes post up, enjoy your time and have fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom