• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GuardTime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Moving from Ohio and becoming an Indy resident. I was in the national guard for 6 years. I just recently heard about this site you guys have, but now trying to figure it out so I can get some stuff I have been looking for. Wondering if you guys can give me some good tips. 50 post seems weird to message someone, but again new to site.
    Thanks

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Moving from Ohio and becoming an Indy resident. I was in the national guard for 6 years. I just recently heard about this site you guys have, but now trying to figure it out so I can get some stuff I have been looking for. Wondering if you guys can give me some good tips. 50 post seems weird to message someone, but again new to site.
    Thanks

We have a simple set of rules so we can keep the site flowing easily. It works for us (most times anyway).
    We are a gun forum info sharing family oriented site 1st and foremost. The perks to access the classifieds are in place to keep the wolves at bay.
    It is way to easy to get your 50 but please no one liners. You need to show us who you are. Makes the possibility of doing business with you easier.

There is the site support option should you choose that route.

Welcome and enjoy the site. Not cure what Moose chips are but you get my drift....:):

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Welcome to INGO! Thank you for your service. :patriot:

Churchmouse and his fellow mods are the law around here. Take what he said very seriously. It is good advice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom