• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    Hi everyone. I'm down here in Clark county. I hope you guys are patient with dumb questions. I have just recently gotten into guns and will probably have a few of them. I bought a Glock 19 about 25 years ago, but only got it out once every few years to shoot and clean. I was recently given an older Glenfield Model 60 and bought a Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory and have enjoyed getting out and shooting. I'm 52 years old and getting a late start, but hope to get caught up with a little help from INGO. Thinking about a 9MM Carbine for my next acquisition.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Welcome to INGO!

Newbies and questions are quite welcome. Try to ask your questions in the appropriate sub-forums for the best feedback.

Sounds like you have a good little collection going.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Carbine is a perfect addition. Obviously make sure it takes glock mags. Most do.
    I like the Ruger PC for an economical, fun to shoot option. Many others.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Ruger PC would be a good option, but they take the longer Glock 17 mags, not Glock 19 mags. I'm pretty sure the same is true with the Keltec Sub2000. Both would be happy with the same 9mm rounds though.

Sounds like a good question for the Long Guns sub-forum. (hint, hint).

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

Please note that there are no dumb or stupid questions if you are wanting to learn something, but every now and then you can find some stupid answers. :D :D :D :D

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Welcome from Jeffersonville. The questions are free so ask away and someone on here will come along and answer. In the meantime read through the forum pages, as there is a lot of info here.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    Thanks for the welcome everyone. I've already found answers to some of my questions by reading through existing threads.

Carbine is a perfect addition. Obviously make sure it takes glock mags. Most do.
    I like the Ruger PC for an economical, fun to shoot option. Many others.

Ruger PC would be a good option, but they take the longer Glock 17 mags, not Glock 19 mags. I'm pretty sure the same is true with the Keltec Sub2000. Both would be happy with the same 9mm rounds though.

Sounds like a good question for the Long Guns sub-forum. (hint, hint).

Thanks for the Ruger PC suggestion. I watched a few reviews on you tube and it looks like what I am looking for. I already have two oversized mags for my G19 that should work in it. Now I just have to find one in stock somewhere.

Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

Please note that there are no dumb or stupid questions if you are wanting to learn something, but every now and then you can find some stupid answers. :D :D :D :D

Hey, I said I might have some dumb questions. I didn't say anything about stupid ones. LOL.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Hi everyone. I'm down here in Clark county. I hope you guys are patient with dumb questions. I have just recently gotten into guns and will probably have a few of them. I bought a Glock 19 about 25 years ago, but only got it out once every few years to shoot and clean. I was recently given an older Glenfield Model 60 and bought a Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory and have enjoyed getting out and shooting. I'm 52 years old and getting a late start, but hope to get caught up with a little help from INGO. Thinking about a 9MM Carbine for my next acquisition.
    Better late than never! Welcome to the site. :ingo:

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    Welcome to the site, from NWI.

Glad you took a look around and found some answers. for the other questions ask away, a lot of great people here willing to help.

just remember the dumb question is the one you don't ask.

continue looking around and have fun

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Welcome aboard. You're off to a good start with that introduction.
    There is a wealth of knowledge here from some very seasoned members.
    Read the FAQ, search the forums, and ask away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom