• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cheeki Breeki

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Muncie
    I made a post here a few years ago on a different account asking how to swap out a part that needed replaced. Some courteous fellas in Avon at an annual AK build party through their own auto body/gun shop helped me install the gas block on an AKM for free! Something a gunsmith in Losantville quoted me $300 to do :rolleyes:. A huge shout out to them for welcoming anyone who’s curious about building but doesn’t have a fortune to spend on build classes, or feels somewhat daunted going into an unfamiliar project hands on alone. The knowledge they provide everyone at the mere cost of simply showing up is priceless and a benefit to anyone in the area interested in the hobby who would like to get to know more people and learn while they’re at it..
    :ingo:
    With that special thank you aside I’d like to say it’s good to be back, and I look forward to conversing with you all while attaining useful information as the days go by.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I made a post here a few years ago on a different account asking how to swap out a part that needed replaced. Some courteous fellas in Avon at an annual AK build party through their own auto body/gun shop helped me install the gas block on an AKM for free! Something a gunsmith in Losantville quoted me $300 to do :rolleyes:. A huge shout out to them for welcoming anyone who’s curious about building but doesn’t have a fortune to spend on build classes, or feels somewhat daunted going into an unfamiliar project hands on alone. The knowledge they provide everyone at the mere cost of simply showing up is priceless and a benefit to anyone in the area interested in the hobby who would like to get to know more people and learn while they’re at it..
    :ingo:
    With that special thank you aside I’d like to say it’s good to be back, and I look forward to conversing with you all while attaining useful information as the days go by.

That same individual hosted a 1911 workshop last Saturday. Myself and another Ingo member got to assist in this., Great day for all involved.

Welcome.

Cheeki Breeki

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Muncie
    That same individual hosted a 1911 workshop last Saturday. Myself and another Ingo member got to assist in this., Great day for all involved.

Welcome.
    Thanks! It’s good to know he’s still throwing together events for people to attend and learn new skills. Now I know where to go to locally if I ever decide to modify my Norinco (:
    Thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom