• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JTexas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Lake Station
    Hello all I have been busy lately with not much time to post. NWI location here. Not many avenues to buy/sell due to armlist changes made recently so wish the 50 posts
    wasn't the case but oh well. Have a good evening.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    You could always shell out the 20 for a site supporter status and skip the 50 quality post rule.

JTexas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Lake Station
    I wasn't aware of the possibility of spending the 20$ until earlier. I am not much into forums because my occupation in the service required me to spend many hours in front of a computer screen and messed my eyes up. I'm going to give it a try and see where it leads me.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Care to specify? Another what?
    He means another member joining to get to the classifieds. They're going to be rough on you for that. Just keep on posting and you'll be a full-fledged member before you know it, or if you're in a hurry, you can just pay the $20.

JTexas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Lake Station
    They can be rough all they want that is if they want to be considered hypocrites most likely in my book. Majority of the people on here joined for the classifieds. I'm upfront no need to hide it. On the other hand they can hide it all they want. The person has almost 200 classified post alone so you can call it what you want but in my books that is someone who sure was after them advantages. I wasn't paying armslist and same goes for here. But thanks snapdragon.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    They can be rough all they want that is if they want to be considered hypocrites most likely in my book. Majority of the people on here joined for the classifieds. I'm upfront no need to hide it. On the other hand they can hide it all they want. The person has almost 200 classified post alone so you can call it what you want but in my books that is someone who sure was after them advantages. I wasn't paying armslist and same goes for here. But thanks snapdragon.
    I did not join for the classifieds. I joined because I wanted to learn about guns. I do have some transactions under my belt now, but I've been here for seven years. I think you'll find that a lot of people who are still posting members joined to get the benefit of the collective knowledge on this site. The classifieds are a perk, but are not nearly as valuable as the community.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Oh this is gonna be fun I can tell already.

I will call it what I want and the rules are here for good reasons. To make Ingo a safe place to make friends and do some horse trading. That's the way we want it. Now, that you have stated your intentions we will be monitoring your 1st 50 pretty closely.
    That you think all this is free........That's pretty humorous.

Now as to these responses to new members. People just stop. Stay out of these threads if you have nothing positive to offer and let us deal with things OK.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :welcome: TO: :ingo:

CM, I'll be over here in the corner......:popcorn:

I had a solid PM exchange with the OP. I hope he sticks around.

I will repeat.....stop the negative :poop: to new members. I will not take this lightly. Let folks get established and if there are issues let the staff deal with it.

This is not a closed club.
    Nuff said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom