• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Noahp45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2020
    Evansville
    Good day ladies and gents. I just moved from California retired from the Marines. Im a gunsmith, certified glock armor. Im on here to purchase some guns i want and to see what deals I can find.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Whoa bro. Let's get that horse hooked up out front.
    emoDraw.gif
    Welcome to INGO. I remember a place where the fish would bite an empty hook at the end of the dock.
    :hooked:
    :popcorn:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I get their are restrictions to ensure spammers are held at bay. Im not a spammer and I will be here for years. I can wait if that is a formality that needs to be respected.

Hello fellow Blue-ID Mafia, welcome to the Great State of Indiana, and INGO. We are a bit of a different site here on the Webernets. We are a discussion forum with a classifieds (not classified :shady: ), opposed to arms list or gun broker.

We (the members of INGO) are very protective of the site. It is a great means of communication, particularly when our elected officials need reminded that the gun owners are paying attention. This is also a rarity on the Interwebz: many of us know each other in the real world. We might be a big dysfunctional family, but it's our big dysfunctional family.

"Come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion" ain't a bad thing. Stick around, ya might like it.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    INGO is a gun forum first and foremost.
    The classifieds was a side note.
    When people trade, buy, barter with each other; the way they get a feel for the other feller is the interactions in the forum. First thing I do when buying/selling is check out the other guys writing, answers, morals. I get this from seeing how they have acted on the forum during their time here. We get a plethora of people that only want something shiny in the Classies, or to ditch some abused piece of iron uncle Jed left them in the will. So, with new members goes a watching when they are new. Best thing you can do is be a contributer of good posts. Don't hint at buying and selling till you either have 50 quality posts, or have got your site supporter badge. AND by the way CONGRATULATIONS! Needless to say, ball busting of the rambunctious ones slows their roll and checks out their attitudes. This is a great forum. Buy and sale till your heart is content. Just go a little easy till you get a feel for everyone.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    You are welcome, but you did start on an awkward foot. This site is primarily a gun forum and community and not an Armslist replacement. People are very protective of that. We value those that contribute primarily via posting as that gives us a much better way to get to know you first. It works well to minimize issues with bad traders. That said, you are following the rules. If you post and interact with people instead of just trading, it will be better in the long run.

You should PM the moderators and ask that you post count be bumped to 50 so that you can send/receive PMs now that you are an official site supporter.

Welcome to INGO. Sorry for the less-than ideal welcome.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Alfordsville
    Welcome! I think you have been chastised enough for your first post. Please hang around. As said earlier this place is great and occassionally infuriating. Basiclly good people talking about good things.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Welcome. Nothing wrong with being honest. Don't mind the grouchy welcoming committee. Stick around and you will find this is a pretty cool place.

Noahp45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2020
    Evansville
    Very well makes sense...I meant no disrespect. Im here to stay, just left "calguns.net" since I no longer live in that crap hole.

You all are stuck with me. Ill give guidance if I feel like I can give information that is needed.

Looking for a some Indiana laws on guns is what brought me here

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom