• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fotoman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2020
    Jeffersonville
    Born and raised in Indiana. Lived all over the state as a kid. Lived near Louisville for 35+ years. Been a gun owner since 1995 when I purchased my first gun, a Glock 23 gen 2. In the last year I decided to get more involved and purchased a couple new rifles as shooting has always interested me. But shooting longer distances is what I really want to do. It's not easy to find places to shoot more than 75-100 yards. But I'll keep looking. Thankfully I have a good friend that knows way more about guns than I'll ever know and he's been great about helping me learn. And that's what I hope to find by joining INGO.

Thanks for having me.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Welcome from a fellow Jeffersonvillian. Its a little bit of a drive, but Knob Creek Gun Range might be a place to check out. Their range goes out to 300+ yards if I remember correctly.

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Welcome aboard from another Jeffersonville resident. There is a lot of information and experience here. If you have questions, advice or just banter spout away.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Howdy Neighbor, Jeff here too, I agree with Knob Creek, but just be wary, they have serious Range Nazi's.....everything but the "Sieg Heil".....You might look into Clark county conservation club, try to join, or PM if you ever go to Henryville, to shoot!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom