• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DJsKettle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Peru
    I've been on here, found several guns would like to gey. But says it take 50 something to srnd a pm. So confused how do you get able to use this site?

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    Hi. You're at 2 posts now. Scroll through the "New Posts" and contribute in meaningful ways to the conversations. Ask questions. Get to know the folks who spend their time here. Share and learn and grow.

Before you know it, the Classifieds will be the least of your interests.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I've been on here, found several guns would like to gey. But says it take 50 something to srnd a pm. So confused how do you get able to use this site?

You could read the rules and the FAQ's but it seems no one does. So I'll welcome you.
    We have a requirement that you have 50 quality posts in various forums and contribute to the content and get to know us a bit before you're allowed to participate in the classifieds. Or you can become a paying member and have access immediately. No one liners as they will be pruned and will not count toward your 50. We're glad to have you. . . . So far. We're hopeful that you'll stay, contribute, and become part of the community.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And here we go again.....:faint.

1st...not being a smart guy but did you actually read the rules as you were asked before joining. We are sticklers for this here.
    There are 2 sets. 1 is the forum rules and the 2nd is for using the classifieds when you become eligible.

This is the intro for the classifieds.

In order to participate in the classifieds section you must have a quality post count of 50 or more. This policy is in place to help weed out scammers/spammers and gives our members a chance to get a feel for you as a board member. Do not attempt to gain access to the classifieds by posting a bunch of "one liners". That will not work. Thank you and enjoy the classifieds!

Remember the classifieds are a PERK for CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS. This is either by posting on a somewhat regular basis* outside of the classifieds or by becoming a Site Supporter. We are no longer letting members get their minimum post requirement and then spend the rest of their time selling in the classifieds without supporting the site that allows them to do so.

(* "regular basis" is at the staff's discretion)

Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in the immediate removal of your ad. There will be no warning, no explanation, no PM to inform you your ad has been removed. Thanks for your understanding in this matter!

Follow the links on my post for the rest of the rules involved. You need to get 50 quality posts to gain the perks. Not 1 liners but let us see who you are. This is a gun owners discussion forum not armslist. If all you are here for is the perks then pony up for the site support banner.

New people.....please read the rules. This is wearing me out.....:):

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hi and welcome from Crown Point. This place is so much more than somewhere to buy and sell guns. I hope you stay and join our little community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom