• Status
    Not open for further replies.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    Hello, I've been reading threads here for a while and finally decided to join. I've been a member of a couple of brand-specific gun boards in the past, and am still pretty active at one, but this place seems to support a wide variety of interests and as a Hoosier I like the local focus.

A little about me...I'm a shooter and a handloader. Loading is almost as big a hobby as shooting...I load for every center-fire cartridge I shoot, and lately have been working on getting into bullet casting as well. Gun-wise I enjoy a wide variety of stuff. I have my share of ARs and polymer striker-fired handguns that fulfill a practical need, but when I'm shooting for fun I usually gravitate towards other stuff. I am a long-time Sig Sauer guy, like a good 1911, and also have a penchant for Ruger revolvers and Marlin leverguns. There's other stuff as well, but those are the big ones.

I'm looking forward to getting involved here and learning from the membership. Thank you for the opportunity to join!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom