• Status
    Not open for further replies.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Hey everybody! Some of you probably know me from other forums (ARF, AKForum, M4C, 10-8, etc), from the MCF&G Friday Night Steel shoots, or from Bradis Guns where I work part-time. Good to see some familiar names here! I look forward to meeting new folks and participating in what looks to be an interesting forum.

Good to be here.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Glad to have you! Welcome!

I'm sure you will get all the "does Bradis have this" "does Bradis have that" questions from folks.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Hey! I need to come see you about maybe buying an AK. When is the next time you will be in? Oh, this is Nick V, btw.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Another member of the "Fantastic Bastard Shooting Team", glad you found your way here Mark.

Hey! Watch it! You're getting close to violating some copyrights there, buddy!

You don't want to upset the Magnificent Bastards or the Rat Bastards!

And I thought the name of your team was "I will TELL you when I am finished shooting" Team. :D

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Hey! Watch it! You're getting close to violating some copyrights there, buddy!

You don't want to upset the Magnificent Bastards or the Rat Bastards!

And I thought the name of your team was "I will TELL you when I am finished shooting" Team. :D

LOL, you would think I would remember that, especially since I spent a couple of days shooting with Zoub last week.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Welcome!!

We need to get a couple of other people over here... like M4Madness and mr and mrs. gungho. I met M4Madness and his Mrs. at an ARFCOM HTF dinner in Bloomington a couple years ago, along with some other people. I couldn't begin to tell you their screen names... I can barely remember my own name sometimes.

They all seem like good people.

Last edited:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Welcome!!

We need to get a couple of other people over here... like M4Madness and mr and mrs. gungho. I met M4Madness and his Mrs. at an ARFCOM HTF dinner in Bloomington a couple years ago, along with some other people. I couldn't begin to tell you their screen names... I can barely remember my own name sometimes.

I know that Ron and Patti, (the Gungho's) have been lurking about, I posted a link to this site, on their site.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Welcome!!

Did someone call my name? :rockwoot:

Believe it or not, Nick, I happened to see your post in a Google search, and was like, "Who in the world is talking about me?" So I clicked the link, which brought me here. :cheers:

That said, I'm a very busy person nowadays, so no promises about visiting here frequently or anything. You guys know how to reach me. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom