• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tinkerbell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    I thought I would say hey and let you all know that I am SavageEagle's fiancee and that he finally got me to sign up on here. I don't know diddley about all this stuff so you will have to just bare with my while I learn. And I am not as dumb as SavageEagle thinks. I grew up with guns in the house. My daddy has them and goes deer hunting every year. I have been with him once or twicw when I was lil. I have only held a gun, when SavageEagle left me no chose. I am not a huge fan of them being in my house because of my kids, but I understand why they can be necessary.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    PM Sent.

Hello and welcome and all that jazz. :)

And the girls on here so far are me, spamso, Annie, Annie Oakley, Kr_Treefrog2, KFIN, and flagtag... did I miss anyone? I'm thinking I did... Of us all, I'm probably the newest to handguns (or chattiest on the forum.. however you want to look at it) and have asked the silliest questions... so... don't worry, you won't be the first to ask the I'm-a-complete-n00b questions. :D The guys here are really extremely nice, patient, and willing to help. And they mostly don't bite. Hard, anyway. :D

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Welcome! Feel free to troll around and read through some of the threads. That should give you plenty of questions to ask!

Evan

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    Welcome Tink! Don't be afraid to ask questions and get out there and do some shooting...It's fun! As far as kids in the house, you have to be able to judge their level of responsibility but my daughter grew up with guns in the house and a strong "no touch" rule. She never broke that rule although she ignored most of the others, lol. You can keep them safe, it just takes some work. Really get out there and start shooting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom