Not open for further replies.

stmoore

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Indy
    Hello All,

New to the boards here.... Just wanted to write up a short note to say hi. Time to stop lurking!

Also, I was able to have lunch with two other INGO members today -- W9ZEB and Pami -- simply wonderful people.

I make it to Pop-Guns at least once every two weeks or so.

Cheers,
    Steve

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    Hi Steve, I shoot at Pop's weekly :draw:, we'll probably meet there at some point. PS is your signature line the list to confiscate? Just kidding, but I personally would never list my toys, it tells "THEM" what to go after, :lol2:in the worst case, of course.

stmoore

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Indy
    Hello strongcrow,

Depends on who you call them! Maybe someone is or used to be : ) Anyway, I like to list not be a braggart, but to share with others - literally. I did something very similar with an education board I used to frequent (e.g. BS - school, MBA - school, MSIA - school ... blah blah) and would get lots of questions about classes or schools which I used to attend. It was helpful.

If someone is thinking about buying gun X and I have gun X, generally I wouldn't have issue with letting someone shoot it at the range (to verify the firearm for fitting, pull, weight...). Additionally, this is the only board which I share part of what I own in my sig line, for the aforementioned reasons.

cheers,
    Steve
    Hi Steve, I shoot at Pop's weekly :draw:, we'll probably meet there at some point. PS is your signature line the list to confiscate? Just kidding, but I personally would never list my toys, it tells "THEM" what to go after, :lol2:in the worst case, of course.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Steve seems like a reasonable guy. He'll fit in nicely!

I recognize the name from GT. Welcome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom