• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dz86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Goshen, IN
    Must be Lars (W9ZEB), he's the only HAM guy I know.

Welcome!

Actually I talk about all my hobbies on my blog, and the response was after a gun-related post that I made.

But who knows?

Anyway it's nice to be here with other like-minded hoosiers.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Dave,

Pami and I are going to be driving to Wisconsin tomorrow (Friday) and back on (Monday) Is there a repeater in the crown point area that you frequently monitor? What frequency, PL, and offset? ;)

Second question. Do you want some study materials for the old Element 3 test? If so, just fire me a PM.

73!

dz86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Goshen, IN
    Dave,

Pami and I are going to be driving to Wisconsin tomorrow (Friday) and back on (Monday) Is there a repeater in the crown point area that you frequently monitor? What frequency, PL, and offset? ;)

Second question. Do you want some study materials for the old Element 3 test? If so, just fire me a PM.

73!

Crown Point is quite a ways west of my home QTH. The only machine I've ever used in that general area was from the La Porte hamfest and I don't have it programmed in anymore.

Have you ever tried using THIS? It's what I use to find repeater coverage when planning trips. For the most part it works pretty well.

Thanks for the offer of the study materials. I'm currently taking classes at our club to get my General Class license. So I think that I'm in good shape as far as materials go. But I appreciate the offer.

Dave

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom