WTS: Pocket Knives (Chrismas is Just Around the Corner!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    WTS: Pocket Knives (Christmas is Just Around the Corner!)

None of these knives have been sharpened or carried.
    knives-reloading001.jpg

The Case is a XX and model number is 640045R. It has some real minor corrosion on the oval "case logo" embedded in the grip and a rub mark on the blade where it has been opened and closed (can be polished out very easily). It comes with a Case paper box, but it is for another model. I'd like $25.00 for it FTF. Shipping would be extra.

The Victorinox Swiss Army Knife has in addition to the LED light, tweezers, toothpick, wire stripper, large and small blade, large, small, and phillips screwdriver, bottle and can opener, awl, corkscrew, and lanyard loop. It has red translucent handle. It is as new in the original box with the instructions. I'd like $25.00 for it FTF. Shipping extra.

The NRA logo knife has "NRA" embossed on the 3 1/2" blade. It has soft rubber grip which would be great when your hand is all bloody from skinning game. It comes with the original box. It is as new. I'd like $20.00 FTF. Shipping is extra.

If you want all three, I'll take $60.00 for all three FTF. Shipping is extra.

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I would consider Colt 20 round AR mags in trade. I would also consider an M-1 Garand cotton web sling.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom