• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Here is the full list of brand new knives I have for sale. I currently have two (2) of everything on the list except the Benchmade 710. All prices include Indiana sales tax. Shipping, for up to three (3) knives, is $5 via USPS 1st Class.

Thanks for looking. PM or email to order or if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dave
    info@indygunracers.com

Last edited:

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Images

Emerson Commander BT
    COMMANDER-BT.jpg

Emerson CQC-14 (plain blade version shown)
    CQC14_art.jpg

Emerson Mini Commander BT
    Mini_Commander_BT.jpg

Becker Necker
    BK11_large.jpg

Spyderco Endura4
    C10BK_M.jpg

Spyderco Native (serrated blade shown)
    C41BK_M.jpg

Kershaw Tanto Blur
    1670tblkst_large.png

Kershaw R.A.M.
    1910_large.png

Boker SUBCOM
    01bo589.jpg

Boker Trance
    01bo596.jpg

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    There is an article in the new issue of SWAT Magazine about the Ka-Bar Becker Necker. It is also featured in an article by Jeff Randall (of RAT) in the issue of Tactical Knives (that is in the stores now) wherein he and his team test a few knives in a recent training trip in one of the Latin American rain forests.

It's a really good knife for a very attractive price. The Ka-Bar version is also flat ground, which is what I like!

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hey guys

If anyone is interested or has questions, please email me at info@indygunracers.com I'm basically answering all orders on my iPhone and email is easier to manage. I'm still checking messages here as often as I can, but I can be more responsive on email.

Dave

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I still have at least one of everything on the list. Thanks so much to those who ordered. There is still plenty of time to get one before the holidays.

Thanks,
    Dave

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I called slow1911s this morning in a panic!

I bought a Becker Necker (BK11) from him recently because I'd lost my older version. My original BK11 was one of my favorite knives.

I lost my new Necker! So I called to let him know (so he could laugh at me) and subtley learn if he has another in stock.

Fortunately for me, I found it this afternoon. Panic averted.

But . . . that should tell you how much I like this handy little knife. I actually like the new Ka-Bar version more than I liked the previous Camillus version. It has a flat grind, whereas the Camillus had a hollow/sabre grind. It's also thinner near the edge, so it takes a sharper edge and is a better slicer. The sheath is also an improvement over the Camillus sheath, plus Ka-Bar includes a shock of 550 cord so you can make a neck hanger or lash the sheath to something.

It's a good package for an excellent price. I recommend the Becker Necker and indygunracers.com - home without reservation.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I spent some more time reprofiling the edge on mine last night and this morning. I accidentally touched the tip of my pinkie finger to the edge right where it transitions from the straight part to the curve toward the tip.

The good news is that it was a nice, clean cut. Not much pain either. Bleeding stopped quickly with direct pressure, but it throbbed for a little while too.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I spent some more time reprofiling the edge on mine last night and this morning. I accidentally touched the tip of my pinkie finger to the edge right where it transitions from the straight part to the curve toward the tip.

The good news is that it was a nice, clean cut. Not much pain either. Bleeding stopped quickly with direct pressure, but it throbbed for a little while too.

You don't have to keep going, I already sent payment! Oh, wait, the world might not revolve around me...

BTW, is there a way to mount the knife horizontally off a belt? I love my main knife but want something I can draw fast with an offhand if I were having a weapon retention moment if you know what I mean.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom