• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    I was cleaning my shed out today and decided to part with some knives. Im not a collector by any means, maybe more of a knife hoarder. Ive bought mixed boxes at Amish, farm, and estate auctions, and find knives more often than not. I want to move this as a whole, but if anyone wants info or a better pic of a particular knife. just PM me. So here we go.

picture.php

1 Winchester model 70 commemerative box set. The tin is a little dirty but the knives are LNIB. I pulled the Bowie out one time, then wiped it off and put it back.

1 Buck USA model 393 gut hook w/ sheeth. Both are LN.

1 Schrade model CH7. I guess this knife was sold with some kind of quick release clip that got lost along the way. Knife is in fair condition.

1 Smith and Wesson "Cuttin' Horse" model CH0025. Knife is in good condition.

1 1989 Case single blade locking, redbone scales and leather sheeth. Knife and sheeth are in rough shape. They may have spent 20 years in a cattle barn.

1 NAHC locking folder, The blade is good but the scales are cracked. I actually gutted and skinned a deer with this knife 6 or 7 years ago. first and last time it was used.

1 2-piece set NAHC fixed blade in a double sheeth. The larger is 9" total with a 4" blade, and has a very small spot of surface rust. the smaller is 7" total with a 3 1/2" blade. Neither have ever been used.

1 NAFC 2-blade folder filet/scaler in a velvetish sheeth. Never used.

6 other lockblades ranging from poor to LN, just nothing special.

2 2-blade folders. rough shape.

6 Swiss army style knives. 3 are all stainless, and one of them has the Boy Scouts Of America logo on the side.

$50.00 FTF New Castle, Greenfield, East Indy

Top Bottom