Please reply by conversation.

rmoore911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    SE Indy
    Both Are Sold, Thanks!

Not too happy about doing this, but some things got to go. These are my lowest prices I'll go, if they don't sell within the next couple days, I'm going to withdraw them.

400570_10102069589433049_1346622149_n.jpg

251794_10102069590106699_8539916_n.jpg

First off is a Spyderco Paramilitary 2. Just bought it a couple weeks back around Labor Day. Carried it for about a week, but rarely used. Cut a couple of cardboard boxes and some paper to test it. Still has factory edge on it, and is very sharp. Letting it go for $85 shipped or meet FTF if close to south east side of Indy.

Next, we have a 1st generation ZT 0550. Pretty much the same deal as the Para 2. Bought it a couple weeks back. Spent a couple days in my pocket, There aren't any signs of wear that I can see. Still has factory edge, and is very sharp. This knife is essentially brand new in box, it has only cut a couple pieces of paper for me to check out the factory edge on it. I'm letting this one go for $135 shipped or once again, meet FTF on the south east side of Indy. Sorry no pic of the 550 right now, but I do have a quick video I made. The stickiness that I mention in the video is pretty much non-existent after I opened and closed the knife some more.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lIqjdlHE6E[/ame]

Like I said both are essentially BNIB, but since I did carry them a couple days and both have atleast cut a sheet of paper, I'll call them LNIB. And again, those are my lowest prices. I know they are discounting the ZT 0550 because they released the 2nd generation, but that price is $30-50 lower than what you can expect for one in this shape.

Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom