• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rubicon_joey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    I have a new ZT 0777 M390BLK. I bought it last month and it arrived with a stripped screw so I sent it back and now that I have it back I've decided to sell the knife. $600 shipped to your door in the CONUS. Knife is in Bowling Green, KY See link for more photos.
    ZT 0777 M390BLK Photos by rubicon_joey | Photobucket
    20131105_172011_zpsfdaf31cb.jpg

I also have a Bradley Alias I (large) for sale. I am asking $225.

Bradley Alias Photos by rubicon_joey | Photobucket

I bought the knife new and it has been packed about once or twice a week since I bought it but, hasn't cut much more than a couple envelopes. The knife is as new in every way but cosmetically. It shows signs of being carried. The handles and pocket clip have light scratches from keys and other items in my pockets. The thumb stud has a small light spot on it where the finish is worn off the slightest bit. The edge has be sharpened on a wicked edge (one of the best sharpeners made) and is sharp enough to shave hair but, if you wanted it could be sharper. The knife will come with all that came with the knife new (Bradley draw string bag, warranty card, owners manual and box).

DSCN2173_zps674e60b1.jpg

Last edited:

rubicon_joey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Bump...Disregard the pictures of the small bradley alias(with the red/white/blue/black lanyard) in the second photobucket link, that knife is now sold.

Top Bottom