• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I have an old school Strider SMF DGG, full flat ground, tanto point, s30v steel with tiger stripe. This was sent back to Strider for resharpening and to rework the lockup. Centering is good to excellent, lockup is good, it has the toothy edge that Strider applies, I've touched it up a few times as well as stroped it. It is a user, lots of pocket time on this one, but it has never been abused, this is a lightweight tank of a knife that cuts and slices very well with the full flat grind. [STRIKE]$375[/STRIKE] Trade pending

Strider db, in s30v. This was coated tan when I bought it, I've applied a satin finish, and added a set of dual gunner grips. I also have a set of Monkey Edge Frag grips that I've highlighted the frag pattern with brown dye (note: this has different screws, the factory screws can be bought from Monkey Edge fairly cheap). It also comes with a kydex sheath set up for a Spyderco G clip (not included), excellent for horizontal belt carry. [STRIKE]$175[/STRIKE] SOLD

Busse Battle Grade Active Duty, new, sr101 steel, black and red G10 handles with black blade coating. $190

I'm open to trades, AR uppers, complete or parts, Magpul pmags, Lancer L7 mags, 5.56 55gr, 147gr 9mm, Busse Knives, and Medford Knives are primary interest.

Please PM all offers, I'll respond as quickly as I can, located in Morgan county, I can meet most days in the late afternoon early evening on the southwest side of Indy near the airport.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom