WTS: Microtech Halo V T/E - SOLD ELSEWHERE!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Up for sale today is a Microtech Halo V T/E Black Standard 150-1 in Elmax steel in LNIB condition. Included with the blade is the original box, holster, and product manual. It has just returned from Microtech's service department for a button replacement. They have cleaned, oiled, and sharpened it.

I am not the original owner, but the previous owner does not appear to have carried it, I have not carried or cut anything with it either aside from testing the edge on paper upon returning from Microtech. There are no marks on the blade or body anywhere.

IMG_1216.JPG

IMG_1218.JPG

IMG_1219.JPG

IMG_1220.JPG

IMG_1221.JPG

IMG_1222.JPG

IMG_1223.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

IMG_1226.JPG

IMG_1227.JPG

IMG_1228.JPG

IMG_1229.JPG

IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1231.JPG

Sold elsewhere, thanks for looking!

This knife is cross-listed on Bladeforums, I am monitoring both threads and will update both immediately upon agreeing to sale on either forum.

Will sell face-to-face on NE side of Indy (Work in Noblesville, live in Fishers) for $420.00 cash.

Price is $440.00 via Paypal goods, shipping and fees are included CONUS only.
    Blade will ship via FedEx or UPS fully insured, signature required for delivery.

Please note I am not looking for any trades at this time.
    I will only accept payment via paypal goods/services, all fees included. I will ship same day upon reception of funds, please do your homework to ensure this knife's legality in your location. I am not liable if you purchase this knife in an area where you can not legally possess this type of knife. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it, I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone. Please contact me with any questions via email or PM.

Thanks for looking!

Links with Additional information for Reference:

(Same knife with the Bohler N690 blade steel: [URL="http://www.bladehq.com/item--...q.com/item--Microtech-Halo-5-V-OTF--5199[/url]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom