WTS: LNIB Spyderco Ulize Folder Black G-10 Folding Knife (4.11" Satin Plain) C161GP

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    Final Price Drop!!I have for sale a like new, never carried or used, Spyderco Ulize. These knives are no longer made and are collectable. As you can see from the pictures the knife looks as new. Lock up on the knife is tight, and blade is centered. The only issue is I am missing the box. Someone took most of my boxes thinking they were getting knives. I will have the knife sent to the prospective buyer in a box and properly protected. I am asking $130 shipped. (New Lowered Price)for the knife. Trade offers will be accepted, looking for a Domino or Dice. I will pay all shipping fees USPS priority mail with tracking. I need the cash because the Wife got hurt at work and we lost her income. I take paypal only please unless you are close and wish to meet up with cash. I live in the LaPorte County area. Please use the PM method to make any offers, comments , etc. and please do not bump this thread other than to state I will take it. This will be first come, first served. Now for the pictures:IMG_1762_zpspthjxkgx.jpg Photo by yogiboobooranger | Photobucket
    IMG_1761_zpst1qkrsfz.jpg Photo by yogiboobooranger | Photobucket
    IMG_1760_zpsryll54ux.jpg Photo by yogiboobooranger | Photobucket
    IMG_1757_zpsowte7sic.jpg Photo by yogiboobooranger | Photobucket

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom