• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I know it's a long shot posting this here....but I know we've got a few riders.

540 kit
    Head ported and polished
    FMF Ti full system
    Quickshot
    KTM Hard Parts slipper clutch
    ~14 hrs on fresh full motor rebuild. New bearings, new valves, new con rod, Falicon Supercrank, the works...cost me 2400!! Receipt available on request)
    ~14 hours on chain and sprockets
    MX Tech suspension set up for 200lbs
    Ti bolts here and there
    Caliper upgrade kit installed
    SDG step seat
    HUGE spares kit (brake levers, clutch lever, master cylinder, throttle tube, rear axle, oil filters and crush washers, front brake rotor, peg sliders, axle sliders, handlebar sliders, 40t, 38t rear sprockets for playing on big tracks)

It breaks my heart to sell this bike, but I just don't have the time to ride it anymore. It's been lovingly maintained. Oil changes every 2hrs on the motor, new filters every 4. The rebuild was done as preventative maintenance while getting the Falicon Supercrank put in. (My goal with this bike has been reliable and long lasting power) For those that aren't familar, the Supercranks are VERY well regarded in the racing world. The rebuild was not the result of any problems, but just wanted to be proactive, and it was apart for the crank, so I figured might as well give it a full refresh.

Crank Services/ Falicon Crankshaft Components, Inc.
    The Falicon Supercrank is the “ultimate” crankshaft modification for knife-edge performance. The OEM crankshaft is blueprinted to the best combination of oil clearance, moderate lightening and precise tolerance for your specific application. The crank throws are contoured and polished to a mirror finish, improving oil flow and reducing crankcase turbulence. Each crankshaft is custom balanced to the reciprocating weight and intended rpm range, for use with or without the OEM counterbalance (on some models).

CIMG1649.jpg

CIMG1650.jpg

CIMG1651.jpg

CIMG1652.jpg

CIMG1653.jpg

CIMG1660.jpg

CIMG1661-1.jpg

GM081806_0631.jpg

This bike is fast and handles VERY well. It's more than capable of embarrassing the latest greatest sportbikes on a twisty track. (pic above is at Gingerman Raceway in MI)

I'd like to get 4500 OBO for the package with your choice of stands shown in the last pic. (if you don't want the Ti bolts, subtract 100 for OEM) No time to ride, so no bike trades. That said, I might consider nice ARs/AKs/1911s as partial trades.

Last edited:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Reduced to 4000 OBO
    Also considering partial trades for mid-level road bike ~56cm, or a Honda Ruckus/Yamaha Zuma, in addition to AKs/ARs/1911s/quality .308 bolt guns

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom