WTS/WTT: LNIB Benchmade Mini Griptilian 556BK Knife Plain Edge Black Blade MDP Pardue Des

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    ​TRADED!!! Thanks INGOI have for sale or trade a lnib (Has never been used to cut anything) Benchmade Mini Griptilian 556 BK Knife. This is a catch and release for me. The knife was (is) smaller than I expected. The previous owner sold as new, fondled but never used or carried. I am representing it the same way. When I got it, there was no box or bag for it. I contacted Benchmade and they sent me a box and cloth bag, although the box is unmarked as to model of knife. I am asking $90.00 shipped USPS paypal only unless you wish to meet me in LaPorte County for FTF deal. Please do not bump this post, using the PM method to make any offers or for comments/questions. Only bump this post to say I will take it. I reserve the right to sell to who ever I choose, post time stamp will be used to determine buyer. As far as trades, I am looking for a similar Griptilian, but full sized. Now for the pictures:

[FONT=&amp]As you can see, the blade is slightly off center. It does drop freely. Thanks for looking.
    [/FONT]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom