WTS: Battle Ready Swords, Katana, and suit of Chainmail *ManCave clean-out* PIC HEAVY

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    Yeah... so I am losing my basement Man Cave to my daughters wanting a bigger room so its time to let go of some of my toys. Everything has been well maintained and oiled.

SOLD[STRIKE] First up is the Darksword Armory Anduril sword. This sword is a copy of the Lord of the Rings Sword, Anduril, which was the re-forged Narsil (I know, I'm a LotR nerd). Its made of hand forged 1060 High Carbon steel. This sword is battle ready and is no joke. Comes with scabbard. I paid $365 for this blade. I'm asking[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]$200[/STRIKE]$175.

SOLD [STRIKE]Next up is the Darksword Armory Ranger Sword. This is a replica of the sword Strider (Aragorn) carried before receiving Anduril. Its made of hand forged 1060 High Carbon Steel. This sword is also battle ready and is def a tank. Comes with scabbard. I paid $355 for this blade. I'm asking[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]$200[/STRIKE] $175.

SOLD [STRIKE]Next is a hand forged, folded steel katana. I don't know the exact steel but its an excellent quality blade. Not sure on the bladesmith, as I have had this blade for some time. Comes with presentation box. I don't recall what I paid for it, so I'm asking $125.[/STRIKE]

SOLD [STRIKE]Next is a hand forged, high carbon steel (If memory serves correctly, its 1070 High Carbon) blade. Leather wrapped handle. This blade also comes with 5 additional (6 total) tsubas to customize to your liking. These aren't cheap zinc tsubas, these are heavy duty iron and are excellent quality. Also comes with cloth travel bag. I'm asking [STRIKE]$125[/STRIKE] $100 for everything[/STRIKE].

SOLD [STRIKE]Next is a United Cutlery Sword of Hiro. This blade is hand forged and is a limited edition with serial number printed on the blade. This sword is a licensed replica from the TV series Heroes. Comes with leather wrapped handle, display stand and scabbard with shoulder strap. Can't find this blade anymore. Asking $100.
    [/STRIKE]

Last is a suit of chainmail armor. Comes with shirt and coif (head armor). This suit has the longer sleeves and extends past the waist for added protection. It probably weighs between 30 and 40lbs. Its a good quality piece and fully functional. Asking $100 for both shirt and coif.

I'm not willing to ship these items as they won't be cheap, but I'd be willing to drive some. I'm in the Bloomington/Ellettsville area. Not looking for any trades at this times. If interested, please PM or email (cjwerner@indiana.edu). Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom