• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Just in to Expat® Knives is a brand new, 2017 Randall Made Model 3-5 Hunter loaded with extras. The Model 3 is RMK's most popular sporting model. It's a solid blade ( 1/4" thick) with a nice curve to make your outdoor sportsman's tasks easier. Being a Randall, it also does it in style. It's no stretch to say this is an heirloom quality knife to pass down a few generations.

I had the maximum number of options (5) added to it, with hopefully some of the more useful ones: stainless steel blade, thumb notches, and a compass installed in the butt. The stag is expertly shaped and fits very good in the hand.

Here's the specs with current pricing:

Model 3 Hunter: $385
    5" Blade: $0.00
    Stag Handle: $65
    Stainless Steel Blade: $55
    Nickel Silver Hilt: $25
    Thumb Notches: $25
    Compass: $25

Total: $580

Current wait if you were to order it right now is still at about 5 years. This one is available for immediate delivery for $620, including shipping to the US. If you live in Australia or any other country in Europe, it's gotta be more to ship over there.

If you're local and want to meet FTF, it's $600. I'm in Indianapolis.

If you're wanting to trade, I'm really only interested in a Ruger Gunsite Scout in .450 Bushmaster (I know, not a super common rifle) or a Lone Wolf Sit and Climb II tree stand.

It is of course, unused and 100% straight from the Orlando shop. It has never been unsnapped, sheathed, or sharpened. It will ship exactly as it came from the shop with the original box, papers, and packaging (Orlando newspapers).

Randall Made Knives » Model 3 ? Hunter

IMG_4066.JPG

IMG_4067.JPG

IMG_4068.JPG

IMG_4070.JPG

IMG_4072.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom