Please reply by conversation.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Becker and Kershaw are SPF!

Have a few knives laying around not being used. All prices include shipping, no FTF:

Case w/horizontal belt sheath: $50 - Not carried or used much. Unsharpened with great factory edge. I'm not sure of the exact pattern, but I loved the colors.

Becker BK11: $30 - Never carried or used. Would make a great neck knife, and has a bottle opener built in!

Kershaw/Emerson CQC-7 tanto: $20 - Carried quite a bit but used very little. It has been sharpened, but it's in good shape!

attachment.php

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Make a reasonable offer if interested.

After some research, it's unlikely Washington was carrying the Becker as that particular model was still in pre-production. However, I'm hearing a rumor that Rhino's Sebenza was possibly in the helicopter with Brian Williams when he was forced down by the RPG in Iraq. :dunno:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The Case is in great shape. Only use was some light whittling a long while back. No rust or water damage.

Word on the street is that Rhino's Sebenza was mentioned in the JFK files which were released. You'll have to read them all to confirm this, of course. Something to do with the Castro family...

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The Case has escaped to Argentina due to allegations it was involved with JFK. I'll attempt to locate it if you're interested in purchasing it.

Rhino still has his Sebenza. Previous claims may have been embellished. It was made by Superman though, so that's cool.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Only the Case remains. This knife appears to be sharp enough to shave Chuck Norris' beard. Potential buyer assumes all personal injury liability for attempting such an activity though.

After minimal and questionable research, it appears "Sebenza" is a Zulu word meaning "self-inflicted injury." Who knew!?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Tacticool is soooo last year! Traditional is what the shmedium shirt guys are into these days. Ditch the Oakleys and tactical pants and become the man your grandfather's father wanted you to be! Or, act like a civilized gentleman and buy Rhino's Sebenza!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I can confirm that the long, thin blade of the Case would be quite effective against the balloons possessed by the AntiFa horde. The handy belt sheath also makes running easier by keeping both hands free. Finally, both the color of this knife and the strong American history of Case knives combine for a potent one-two punch against the freedom-haters of AntiFa.

Also, I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but it has. I'd like to take a moment of your time to tell you about a special INGO'er named Rhino. You see, Rhino has a common ailment known as "knife-aholism." It starts out with Kershaw and Buck but quickly spreads to much higher end tools. Symptoms often include empty wallets, frayed pockets, annoyed wives, and self-inflicted cuts. The good news is that you can help. For a one-time payment of $375 you can help by relieving Rhino of his Sebenza. If you can find it in your heart, you can relieve me of my beautiful Case as well. If not you, then who?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    This legendary Case is now sold pending a meet-up.

But! Rhino still needs you. Superman's Sebenza still needs you. America still needs you. PM Rhino right away to finalize details on how this Excalibur can be transferred to your possession. Men will tremble and women will swoon when you remove this micarta inlayed beauty from your pocket. The "thwack" of its locking mechanism will thunder like the voice of Zeus. The material you intend to cut may even fall to pieces in fear, although I'm not sure if that's scientifically possible. Buy this knife, and vote for Pedro, and all of your wildest dreams will come true!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom