• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    1) Hinderer Fieldtac, production. 5.5” S35VN steel. Second owner, bought as unused and I don’t remember using it, just spent it’s life as a bad a** knife I looked at, handled, and spent time in the truck as an emergency knife. Comes with factory Spec Ops sheath and a nice fitting/good retention Buy Brown sheath, does have some sheath marks on one side of the blade. Nice factory edge, has box and peanuts.

Located in Brown County but with work a FTF is pretty doubtful so price includes shipping, paypal, etc.

NOT looking for trades right now, got another knife on the way and trying to thin down the dual..eh...quadruple....purpose knives

Price: $350 SOLD

RsiktMD.jpg

bFTpXaI.jpg

HVkhJx2.jpg

GztQQOr.jpg

bypcDCU.jpg

Y4LvmXU.jpg

SnXSo5r.jpg

PktCVad.jpg

Fik3Wb5.jpg

2) Hoback Kwaiback midtech user, S35VN steel I believe. Polished titanium scales. Traded into a couple years back and just don't carry it anymore. At one time a previous owner had a Wicked Edge that he wasn't very good on so the edge has been convexed and blended and the stone wash finish has been Flitzed a bit to give more of a satin finish (not by me, can faintly see the Hoback Axe logo). Overall great user as is or a great candidate for a spa treatment. Does not have the box, a case, etc.; just the knife. The knife is more satin finish/shiny in person than the pictures show. Very smooth action and stout knife.

Price: $310 SOLD

otz17Sl.jpg

4xm9UZe.jpg

1DUx4Sr.jpg

KjNyYX5.jpg

KMVbsip.jpg

abXfLQ5.jpg

dR5uHVz.jpg

NzsPena.jpg

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions please PM me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom