• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I do not need or want "I'll take it posts," please. Just send me a PM. Thank you.

All items located in Muncie, IN. Not interested in trades as I'm trying to empty my house of extra items. I can meet anywhere in Delaware County. Prefer not to ship but if someone insists on it

After several requests I will now be shipping. Shipping will be $5 per order regardless of what you buy. I work midnights so items will take a day or two to go out and will most likely ship via USPS parcel or media post. PayPal gift only. Thank you.
    (The larger/heavier items like the brass, pelican case, bags, or roller blades will not be shipped.)

I also have the following threads of items for sale:
    Firearm parts and accessories
    Non-firearms related
    Ammunition and reloading components
    Knives

3ypbbxq.jpg

1) Khukri's. I bought these some 20 years ago and don't know anything about them. I tried to sharpen one of them a long time ago, but the other is untouched. Handles are small fyi. $10 each SOLD
    2) UST hatchet. Walmart brand but sharp and didn't rust in my pack or trunk for a couple months so give them credit I guess. $5
    3) Benchmade SOCP Dagger / Trainer Combo with coyote sheath. I got left holding the bag on a group buy with my team so have two brand new ones. $100 each

Last edited:
    Top Bottom