WTS: WTS Blade cleanout: Esee, Tops, Battle Horse, Terävä Jääkäripuukko Fort Wayne

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    **These are used and have scratches. These are not mint condition knives from the INGO knives that don’t get used picture thread.** These are good knives that have battoned, been sharpened, been scratched, some have field dressed deer, others have started fires with their spine on a ferro rod.

nzDbkBb.jpg

LOCATION: I am in Fort Wayne. These prices are picked up in Fort Wayne. If you want anything shipped add $20.

SOLD
    Tops Tom Brown Tracker FDE:
    This is a full sized TB Tracker. I bought it used on INGO for giggles just to get my hands on one and all I did was clean up the blade a little bit. $100.

CfPPPJH.jpg

54c1VCq.jpg

Terävä Jääkäripuukko 110: I bought this knife because of all the great reviews and I especially liked the idea of a rubberish handle. The spine is a little weird for me and I never got used to the blade grind. Field dressed a deer last year very well. No real complaints it’s just not my preference anymore. $40

32myxwA.jpg

JO6cV5J.jpg

Battle Horse Patriot Scout: I bought this and really liked it. I used it on a lot of bushcrafty things and never had a complaint. It’s just not my favorite knife and I don’t use it. I’m tired of seeing it in a box and I’d like it to go to a good home. [STRIKE]$125[/STRIKE] $100

z3ov0xf.jpg

118ObjW.jpg

Sold Esee Laser Strike: I have the original sheath and scales. The original scales are fine, I just wanted to try out the TKC fancy scales and they’re a little more comfortable. The original sheath has a little warp to it after I tried heating it with a hair dryer to tighten it up. Count on the old sheath not being great and the upgraded sheath being much better. I stripped the coating off the knife, and put a 90 spine on the back of it, and put some cold bluing on the blade. It’s a good solid, workhorse type of knife that I just don’t use. $75

DXKmN8n.jpg

SaFGYsC.jpg

Sold Esee PR4: I bought this used/like new on ebay with the sheath. I don’t have the original leather sheath. Good knife that seen more kitchen duty than anything else. $75

GVp7yJk.jpg

YoFgQfj.jpg

Sold Esee JG3: I bought this used on INGO then added the kydex sheath. I’ve tried to put a decent 90 spine on the back, but that could probably use some touching up. All in all it’s one of those blades that’s always a contender and a finalist in the decisions to go on an outdoor adventure, but always ends up being the bridesmaid and never the bride. $75

V4pVV8Z.jpg

8aSJLEt.jpg

Any questions, send a Private Message, don't bump the thread and get me an infraction.

I'm really not looking for trades, but it never hurts to ask. A guy can always use another 22lr or single shot 12ga I suppose.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom