Please reply by conversation.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Ladies, gentlemen, Xs:

I am trying to pare down my collection to the ones I'll actually carry and use. With that in mind, I have some on the chopping block. All prices will include shipping. No FTF, simply because scheduling a bunch of meet-ups gets to be a pain in the butt since we all have crazy schedules. All prices are firm, because they're already low. I can post them higher and let people bargain down to these prices, but let's just save the hassle. Mostly looking to sell, but if someone wants to trade an Izula, ESEE 3 or something small, I'd probably be interested.

Strider DB-L $220 — Sold

This is a very stout fixed blade in S30V steel. It comes with a nylon CSM sheath and the spare gunner grips depicted. The second picture shows a little bit of wear on the tanto tip from some light use. If you're not familiar with these knives, the tip is not cutting sharp and is instead intended to be a heavy duty pry bar. The main portion of the blade is very sharp, despite being about 1/4" thick steel.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Leatherman Super Tool 300 - $40 — SPF

This one was previously posted, but now I have a Wave +, so it's not needed. This is another heavy duty tool. It's the black coated version. It saw only very light use, and I touched up edges just to make it look nice. Comes with the leather sheath for your hiking/camping pleasure.

attachment.php

Gerber Suspension - $20 — SPF

Generally, I'm not a fan of Gerber products. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this tool. Again, I have the Wave+ now, so I don't need it. Comes with the nylon sheath.

attachment.php

Condor nessmuk - $25 — Sold

I bought this from SMKW when I was down there several years ago. It is a carbon steel knife, so that glaze you see on the blade is some Frog Lube I put on it to keep it rust free while not in use. Comes with the leather sheath.

attachment.php

Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops - $15 — SPF

I don't remember where I picked this up, but it's not a bad knife for what it is. It's sharp now, but don't expect it to hold an edge like a Spyderco or Benchmade. I just touched up the edge on the Sharpmaker. No sheath...goes in your pocket. I'll throw in a free small gift or two with this one to make it worth your while.

attachment.php

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Only the Strider remains. The previous owner put the bungee cord on the sheath and I’ve discovered it holds a Bic lighter perfectly!

If you’re interested in a partial trade plus cash, send me a message!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom