Please reply by conversation.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Up for sale is my first, and only, Randall. I've tried hard to like this model but it just isn't my style. Through my investigation with a member in the Randall Collector forum, it would appear that this is a "Standard Model #2" from 1981- 1985. This was due to the description I gave him on the little spacers close to the guard. Photos of this knife have proven to be darn near impossible to get with my skill set.
    I am not the original owner but it appears that this is unused. The story goes that it was bought and put into a safe. When the owner died, his wife never opened the safe. When she died, the children had to hire a locksmith to get in to the safe. They have been selling the items they found.

Description:

Overall length is 12 9/16"
    From the hilt to the tip is 7 7/8"
    The guard "appears" to be discolored from sitting in the sheath but looks like it would clean up easily. 1 side only is discolored.
    There are 5 small specks on the blade, on the same side as the discolored guard.
    The sheath has green around the snaps.
    The stone has green marks from the sheath but "appears" to be unused.

I am asking $400. Cash Only ​Sold

I live in the 96th and Allisonville area of Indianapolis and would prefer not to drive over 1/2 hour from home. Not interested in any trades.

Thanks for looking.

Bob

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom