• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    With the length of the list I can't imagine that they actually performed any scientific studies to conclude what was "unsafe"
    At first blush one might assume that they went by word of mouth, but I don't think even that is accurate. Some of these guns are so old and or unheard of that there's not any word of mouth good or bad.
    No, more likely is they just put together a list of guns at will that they don't want to deal with for various reasons.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    If the guns were "unsafe", the manufacturer's would be getting sued. This is just Chicago's way of whining because they really don't like having the public having guns.
    I can see a lawsuit coming from someone against Chicago, they will have to prove why the guns are unsafe an lose.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Just another attempt at banning guns in a little bit more creative way. Many, but not all, of the makes on the list are less expensive guns, Saturday night specials, or other unique guns that they "Think" might be dangerous not to the user, but to the sheeple.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I think it's just absolutely amazing that the great leaders of Chicago have the wisdom to know which firearms are, or will be a danger to the good people of that city. All of us should bow down to leadership like this, it's just incredible!

Seriously though, this is what happens when a handful of brain dead elected officials are not kept in check, and ran out of town on a rail. I have faith that that day is coming, and I hope it's not by electing other retards to take over, just run them all out of town.

That city was in better shape when Capone ran it.

Last edited:

bjosephback

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Indy
    I love the city of Chicago, but absolutely hate their gun laws. Something has to give!!!

Question for anyone that might know......
    I go to Chicago a couple times a year and have an Indiana Conceal Carry Permit. I know its unlawful for me to keep a gun in my car when I go, but how much trouble can I really get in if I get pulled over in Chicago and they find my gun??

Top Bottom