• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    It's time to unelect Ballard. I thought he was an idiot in in 2008, by 2011, he has removed all doubt. Anybody but Ballard for Mayor!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yeah ballard is a anti-gun weasel. I will not vote for him. he didnt even have the balls to state his real views to my face when civilly asked about it.

actually, now I cant even vote or not vote for him because of where I live. oh well. no skin off my back. he's a disgrace.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    It's time to unelect Ballard. I thought he was an idiot in in 2008, by 2011, he has removed all doubt. Anybody but Ballard for Mayor!
    Careful. Ballard will surely run again, and against a(nother) Democrat. Either way the people of Marion Co. would loose. It WOULD be nice to get someone with some sense in Indy, but the local political machine is all about the $$$.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Like all mayors Ballard just repeats the lines he is given by the big law firms that run the city. Different mayor? Different firm on top. They make policy, and collect big money doing it.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    They get the State preemption passed and signed it won't matter and then he can just be voted out.

Indianapolis hasn't had a decent Mayor for years. They've all sold us out to one sports franchise or another all the way back to Hudnut. The only sports franchises that have truly supported the city are the Indians and the hockey teams.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Be careful. Isn't the Democrat candidate that wants to run against Ballard more anti-2a than him?
    All 3 of the potential candidates are, but Kennedy is the one who's likely to win the primary and she's no friend of gun owners. Or tax payers. Or business. I'm just glad I don't live down there or spend very much time there.

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ballard:

Fiscal Conservative: Hell NO
    Social Conservative: NO
    Constitutional Conservative: Hell NO

Frankly, I'm not sure why any Republican would support this pile of ****. In fact, I'd be surprised if Ballard doesn't get a very low vote tally on the primary ballot even while being the only one on there! Daffy Duck may be the front runner as a write-in.

dead2rights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Frankly, I'm not sure why any Republican would support this pile of ****. In fact, I'd be surprised if Ballard doesn't get a very low vote tally on the primary ballot even while being the only one on there! Daffy Duck may be the front runner as a write-in.
    Daffy Duck would soooo give him a run for his money! :ar15:

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Be careful. Isn't the Democrat candidate that wants to run against Ballard more anti-2a than him?

Sometimes progress starts with a step backwards.

You can elect someone slightly worse for a few years then get a new option on the R ticket, or you can play this game again and again where he stays in office.

(Unless there are term limits for Indy Mayor. I don't know.) :dunno:

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I think its a joke that its illegal to carry in Indy Parks. I spent a lot of time at Brookside Park, Washington Park and Willard Park growing up. From the things I have seen at these places theres no way Id go there without my pistol.

Top Bottom