CNN loser Brit Piers Morgan feels he has the right to attack the US 2nd A...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited:

beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Maybe we should be more like England, no firearms around (at least in law abiding hands) :

Joyce Lee Malcolm: Two Cautionary Tales of Gun Control - WSJ.com

In 1987, Michael Ryan went on a shooting spree in his small town of Hungerford, England, killing 16 people (including his mother) and wounding another 14 before shooting himself. Since the public was unarmed—as were the police—Ryan wandered the streets for eight hours with two semiautomatic rifles and a handgun before anyone with a firearm was able to come to the rescue.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Wasn't it recently discovered no rifles were used at Sandy Hook? Piers is an idiot, who spews misinformation and only shows statistics that help his point, not all the stats that show the big picture...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Stop teasing us Piers with your offer. Follow through please.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Wasn't it recently discovered no rifles were used at Sandy Hook? Piers is an idiot, who spews misinformation and only shows statistics that help his point, not all the stats that show the big picture...

When will we find out what was used in the shooting? I've heard a couple differant reports so far.

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    Can he take Feinstein and Bloomberg with him? I bet we'd be able to come up with enough money for the tickets just here on INGO.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    His brilliant idea of confiscating people's weapons will get people killed. I know of some people that wouldn't allow it and would rather die than have their guns taken from them. With the amount of manpower and finances that would be involved in "Operation 2A Take Away", this guy is a fool and it'd never happen. If they started going door to door taking everyone's guns, I believe they'd have another civil war on their hands.

Just my :twocents:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    His brilliant idea of confiscating people's weapons will get people killed. I know of some people that wouldn't allow it and would rather die than have their guns taken from them. With the amount of manpower and finances that would be involved in "Operation 2A Take Away", this guy is a fool and it'd never happen. If they started going door to door taking everyone's guns, I believe they'd have another civil war on their hands.

The ratio of free men to G-men is so high that it would not even be a bloodbath. It would just be over. Here's to hoping it never comes to that.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I find it ironic that it always seems to be men like Piers Morgan calling for weapons confiscations, but he won't participate, no he won't do it, it certainly won't be a cowardly POS like Piers Morgan trying to kick your door down with... gasp.... a gun in his hands. Piers is a nancyboy who has always been to afraid of breaking a fingernail and that is why is he is a cowardly bastard who seeks to disarm American citizens (not British subjects like himself).

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County

I agree that it will come to that if they try to confiscate, or at least I hope so...people should not lay down their arms and roll over when freedom is being extinguished.

Piers doesn't understand the responsibility true Americans have in their hearts to uphold individual liberty with their own lives. It is a spirit passed down to us from the Revolutionary war, from father to son -- a tradition of gun ownership and pride that this government belongs to the people, not the other way around. Obama doesn't understand it either, because he had no American father, and the "dreams from his father" were entirely different. I venture to say that most liberals probably grew up in a home without fathers to pass on such culture. To truly be an American to me, is to understand and respect the sacrifices made by our ancestors, and to be willing to do the same for our own children.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom