Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: CNN loser Brit Piers Morgan feels he has the right to attack the US 2nd A...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double T View Post
    You mean new york? Or Cali?
    Or Illinois
    If the federal government had been around when the Creator was putting His hand to this state, Indiana wouldn't be here. It'd still be waiting for an environmental impact statement.
    Ronald Reagan

Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.
    Winston Churchill

Shooter

User Info Menu

I love the irony of these alien *******s that come to the U.S. because of its freedoms and greatness and then ***** the loudest about them.

I'm sure that we have enough takers on here that we could buy Piers a one-way ticket. Too bad there isn't another titanic or sst to send him home on.

User Info Menu

Well guess what Mr Morgan, Americans stopped taking advice from the English 236 years ago. You can swim your sorry a$$ back across the pond if you don't like it.

User Info Menu

Errrr, for those of you that don't know about gun laws in other countries...

Since 1997, firearms have been strictly controlled in the UK. Similarly, Australia clamped down in a big way following the Port Arthur massacre in 1996.

The man listed in this thread's title is a Brit. He is originates from a country with very strict gun laws! Is he attempting to impose his own views (about this topic) on people in one or more other countries?

Yes, indeed!
    Fast is good but accurate is better.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6