Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Shooter

User Info Menu

NY paper that mapped gun permit homes now hires armed security!

The irony, the hypocrisy, this is hilarious!

The Journal News is Armed and Dangerous | The Rockland County Times

User Info Menu

The answer to a bad guy with a gun is NOT a good guy with a gun, unless the bad guy might be after us.

Or, what's good for the Journal News is no good for the school children of America.

These people are garbage.

And here's a great letter on the topic:
    http://www.rocklandtimes.com/2012/12...gun-ownership/
    Last edited by cobber; 01-02-2013 at 09:16.

Plinker

User Info Menu

A bunch of hypocrites, funny story, what I see goes around comes around

User Info Menu

And a state rep is now introducing legistlation to take this info out of the public records. Might be a happy ending after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scutter01 View Post
    No! You don't go ninja'in nothin' what don't need ninja'in!

Shooter

User Info Menu

This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time in this upside down world.

User Info Menu

First thing, if anyone is harmed by criminals vectored in by this reporting, I hope a jury skins them alive with punitive damages. Second, since they seem to be paranoid after kicking a hornets' nest, what do they expect if there is a breakdown in order, hence accountability, with the police making a decision to be someplace else as was the case with the LA riots? I don't have a dog in this fight, but I can see where that would be a lot of temptation for someone whose privacy was invaded by these sorry, sorry excuses for human beings.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Would like to see them lose enough subscribers and advertisers to go out of business.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spec4 View Post
    Would like to see them lose enough subscribers and advertisers to go out of business.
    I would like to see liberals lose voters and get out of office too, but for some reason they don't. That's why I say this world we live in seems upside down right now.

User Info Menu

So who is it they are afraid of again? Surely it is not the law abiding gun owners!
    "After you've tried everything..try reading the manual!"

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Citizen View Post
    And a state rep is now introducing legistlation to take this info out of the public records. Might be a happy ending after all.

Just like Indiana did.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast