Are YOU on a "hit list" to be killed...?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    In war I believe. Thats why all NATO rounds are non-hollow point.

And I add:
    This article is nuts right? Right?

Yeah but all international law enforcement agencies use hollow points so it's not "internationally banned".They just want to make hollow points more scary by saying thay.

And yes I believe it's quite nuts.The US gov. buys tons of hollow point ammo all the time for training purposes.It's actually a good thing that all those federal agents are trained.

If you think they are planning to kill people because they buy lots of ammo you could say the same about any gun owner who buys thousands of rounds to practice at the range or to store for emergencies. :dunno:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Yeah but all international law enforcement agencies use hollow points so it's not "internationally banned".They just want to make hollow points more scary by saying thay.

And yes I believe it's quite nuts.The US gov. buys tons of hollow point ammo all the time for training purposes.It's actually a good thing that all those federal agents are trained.

If you think they are planning to kill people because they buy lots of ammo you could say the same about any gun owner who buys thousands of rounds to practice at the range or to store for emergencies. :dunno:

I don't consider any armed member of the national government to be just another 'gun owner.' Government is violence. I largely trust private citizens as gun owners to be responsible, insofar as they are willing to be peaceable. Government has proven that it is not responsible, is very much willing to violate our God-given rights, and I trust the national government about as far as I can throw them.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    This part is interesting. I wonder if it was really predicted this way, or if this was an invention after the fact, because it matches exactly what the tin hats have been saying all along...

Most ominous, perhaps, in this memo is its stating that the “exact” plan for the Obama regimes disarming of its citizens appears to have been predicted by the famous martyred American dissident William Cooper (1943-2001), who in his 1991 book “Behold A Pale Horse” wrote:

“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”

EDIT: I googled the author William Cooper and I doubt he was anything but a nutcase, and it wouldn't be surprising if he did predict Fast and Furious, etc, because all he did was talk about aliens and conspiracy crap. To mention his name in an article then in my book discredits every word in the article. Pravda hasn't gotten a single story even close yet, so I have to think they are like the Enquirer, or perhaps worse, the Onion! Still fun to read some Russian weirdness at times...

Last edited:

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    well not putting on my tin foil yet ,, noveske has left us maybe we should pay attention to our beloved gun markers to see if anyone else meets an untimely death.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    well not putting on my tin foil yet ,, noveske has left us maybe we should pay attention to our beloved gun markers to see if anyone else meets an untimely death.

I still want to know if any of the kids at Newton were children of SAAMI employees.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    I am not quite sure why people think that only tin hats are developing these concepts; logical progress for the means to be justified by the ends.

If the Manchurian Candidate could think of it, why couldn't someone do it for real?
    If the X-files could think of it, why couldn't someone do it for real?
    If it could happen to Jason Bourne.... ok, I'll stop there.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    seems-legit-daycare-e1311344841904.jpg

Top Bottom