• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Oh yeah, I just remembered the healthcare law signing. Remember when the country was polling 70% against it?? Somehow this boy got lost and made the photo op.

10-03_Obama-signs-healthcare-bill.jpg

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    I found Obama usage of children as props for his EO signing today to be completely beneath of office of the presidency

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Oh yeah, I just remembered the healthcare law signing. Remember when the country was polling 70% against it?? Somehow this boy got lost and made the photo op.

10-03_Obama-signs-healthcare-bill.jpg
    Ah, yes... The little boy whose poor mama died from "lack of health care".

The part President F***stick and his minions left out is that the woman had health care available to her. She just refused to be compliant in the care she received, and then stopped going to the hospital while her relatives pleaded with her to go.

She died from a lack of health care because she chose to NOT go and get it.

Never let the truth stand in the way of a good emotional story.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    I hate it when grown men are around little kids they aren't related to for no really good reason. It seems so child molesterish to me.

beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    I hate it when grown men are around little kids they aren't related to for no really good reason. It seems so child molesterish to me.

Maybe he likes to be around little children for the same reason that Michael Jackson did..... :dunno:

Let's stay on track here. He's not a pedophile, but he is an opportunist, a manipulator, and dangerous for our republic.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It's common for people to bolster an otherwise intellectually weak idea by demagoguing it with "for the children".

It just has a greater impact on far more people when a political "leader" does it.

Nothing new here...

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Let's stay on track here. He's not a pedophile, but he is an opportunist, a manipulator, and dangerous for our republic.
    He may not be a pedophile. But when he and Babblin'Joe repeatedly refer to children as "beautiful", "gorgeous", and "lovely", in the span a just a few minutes, it gets really creepy.

Perhaps they shouldn't have hired this guy to be a White House speech writer:

tumblr_m8zqdvk1OW1r0f3zm.jpg

Top Bottom