Anybody ever been on the Occupy the NRA facebook page?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dead2rights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Every now and again I like to go over and see what the guys on the other side of the fence are thinking. I go to the Occupy the NRA facebook page and start reading. Of course nothing there was really surprising. Lots of fantasy answers on how to correct our current problems with the mentally ill people in our society using firearms. Then I thought to myself, Lets try to inject a little logic in the place. That was my first mistake. I just introduce a simple question, a hypothetical question for the persons who frequent that page. If a person was about to shoot you in the face with a pistol and I showed up in the nick of time and shot him in the face with my assault rifle how would you feel about that? The site has over 30k likes so people are posting every minute. Ten minutes go by, no one has replied. Twenty minutes later I go back and my question is gone. That kind of surprised me because I was sure to get at least some kind of rant. Instead to remove a simple question like that makes me think that fantasy may be all they're equipped to deal with. :dunno:

BRILEY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Beech Grove
    This is not the first time I've heard of someone either being blocked or having their post removed... Just like Piers Morgan, they do NOT want to talk about reality, or the potential of reality, they don't want to hear about your silly statistics and they most certainly don't want to hear anything about those ridiculous "facts" everyone keeps talking about!

I'm not sure there's anyway, short of saving the lives of one of these morons (with an assault rifle) that you, or anyone else is going to reach them or change their stubborn, narrow, simple minds especially by posing a question, remember asking a question like you did would require one of these morons to actually "THINK" and I'm not sold on the idea that they have the ability to do that!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Occupy NRA is run under the same rules as Democratic Underground. Free thought and free speech are forbidden. All posts must comply with "Group Think". To express logic in their flawed universe is grounds for immediate censorship and expulsion. There is no freedom in their world. Sites such as INGO are far and away, more accepting and respectful of alternate points of view, than those sheeple. Sad really that our country is overrun with these poor examples of civility.

Top Bottom