• ...and so much more!
  • Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Perfect.........No range for you!!!

This is my argument, Liberals, NEVER think of the consequences of their actions. They look at thing like they are static and NEVER change.

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Well I think I see a new state of the art gun range in the city's next budget.

This gun range also gets put on the the city naughty list.

There is not a small business in the country that doesn't live by this simple truth: Be good to your first responders. They work hard and put themselves in harm's way. Just be good to them.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I don't know why, but the increased use of the terms "dialogue" and "discussion" to explain a process of passing laws really pisses me off. It's been increased like crazy lately. Lawmakers are saying "We need to have a dialogue" when they're trying to pass laws. I'm open to discussion. Lets have an open discussion about the merits of gun control and lets think of ways in which it may help society. I'll attend that meeting. Lets also discuss how they might not benefit society. At the end of that discussion hopefully we'll have all explored our ideas and be better for it.

That's a discussion or a dialogue. What they talk about in this article isn't. Drives me crazy.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

There is not a small business in the country that doesn't live by this simple truth: Be good to your first responders. They work hard and put themselves in harm's way. Just be good to them.

Yup you're right, roll over.:noway:

The city is responding to a bad situation by painting all gun owners with the same brush. The gun range picked up the brush and used it on the city. Childish yes but the people need to let "their" elected officials know how they feel.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

working hard to enforce laws against the 2A in this case. if i honestly have to cower before some city council to run a freaking gun range there is a larger issue.

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Yup you're right, roll over.:noway:

The city is responding to a bad situation by painting all gun owners with the same brush. The gun range picked up the brush and used it on the city. Childish yes but the people need to let "their" elected officials know how they feel.

I think the fight is with the city. Not the LEOs. There's a difference. I'm not saying roll over. I'm saying you punish the people that make these bone head decisions. Not the LEOs who have very little to do with policy making.

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I think the fight is with the city. Not the LEOs. There's a difference. I'm not saying roll over. I'm saying you punish the people that make these bone head decisions. Not the LEOs who have very little to do with policy making.

Officials carry weight. Apparently, it appears as though officials chose not to here - or they were on board with the ban.

Either way, good for them. If the city council throws a blanket ban to its citizens and businesses, it's a capitalistic businesses right to throw out their own blanket ban affecting those (and those around them) in a position to uphold American birthrights.

MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011

FAIL

Sure you can be good to them, even show them respect. That does NOT mean you bow down.

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    FAIL

Sure you can be good to them, even show them respect. That does NOT mean you bow down.

Meh. I've known quite a few police officers. All good men of the highest integrity.

They enforce laws. They don't write them. I don't bow down to them. I give them my full support while going to battle with the bone heads that write stupid laws.

MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Apparently you seem completely ok that the range will get put on the 'naughty list'. I applaud the range for sticking up for what they believe. BTW, the range does not exist FOR the police officers. That was just a by-product.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Every gun owner or weapons/tactics trainer or businessman who does work for a city or law departments or supports by means of money or donations should make a stand. And not support any law officer or departments or city or county who do not support your second amendment rights ....funny on a lot of these bills taking away guns from americans they excempt police retired police ,politicians, and lots of other agencys ......:rolleyes:

use every political power or any leverage to get those who want to take away are guns understand it will not happen...........am proud of that gun range owner to stand up to those who will take from them......

Those who will do nothing when it costs them little will do even less when it could cost them much...:patriot:

BudS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Jeffersonville, IN
    The gun club has every right to deny or allow anyone permission to use the facility. I'm sure some of the LEO's are on the club roster and still use the range as always, just not in an official capacity.

With the AWB in the city, I'm sure that probably affected cash flow at the range. I would cut them off too.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington

Make sure you pat them on the back as they prostrate you on the ground and seize your property too! The city did it to themselves, It is a private business, and as everyone here on INGO knows, a private business makes their own rules. LEOs come in good and bad varieties, quit over-generalizing to try and make a point... it is not our duty as citizens to make their job any easier or harder... they have a job that they choose to do; no more, no less. I'm not advocating that anyone deliberately hamper the Police, but we don't have to bend over backwards either!

Top Bottom