• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Here is a good link from UK with state by state NCIS checks!

images

How many guns are sold in the US? | News | guardian.co.uk

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Ouch, those hillbillies in Kentucky our kicking our tails. Time to step up our game.

disclaimer: hillbillies in Kentucky was intended as a friendly jab, not an insult to our friends from the south.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Ouch, those hillbillies in Kentucky our kicking our tails. Time to step up our game.

disclaimer: hillbillies in Kentucky was intended as a friendly jab, not an insult to our friends from the south.

Nothing wrong with setting goals in life! Buying guns should be no different. :D

Seriously, though, Whittakers Guns, Buds Gunshop, and Kentucky Gun Co. are all located in Kentucky. I know Indiana residents can head across the border and purchase long guns without going through an FFL. I wonder if some of those background checks from Kentucky dealers were padded by purchases from out of state residents.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    Keep in mind these are only NICS stats. This would not account for private sales... Those are new firearms purchases and inter-state transfers ONLY...

16 million in one year... Lol... That's about 14 million NEW guns on the streets in the US in one year. they have no clue how many are actually out there and I hope it stays that way.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Kentucky even beat Texas..... wonder what those boys are thinking?

I was in my LGS the other day and noticed a customer checking out an AK-47 Draco (yeah, I couldn't believe they actually had one in stock either! :eek: )

I didn't hear the entire conversation between the customer and the salesman, I'll I heard was something like, "I have friend who lives in Kentucky, and I'm telling ya, you would not believe what those boys have up in those hills". Something tells me, I wouldn't doubt one of those Kentucky boys for a second! :yesway:

Top Bottom